The Duomo Solid Gold Dome Ring
This delightfully curvaceous, solid gold statement ring is inspired by the famous dome of the Santa Maria Del Fiore cathedral in Florence, Italy. The word Duomo translates as "Cathedral". The cathedral took over 140 years to build and was completed in 1436. The dome was one of the most impressive projects of the Renaissance period. This ring is perfect for everyday. And equally beautiful worn alone as a pinky ring or stacked with other pieces to create some drama!
- Solid 14k Or 18K gold
- Available in yellow, rose or white gold
- 10mm wide at front tapering to 2mm at rear
- Made from 100% recycled gold
- Made in New York City
- Engraving available starting at $75. Email info@tamsinrasor for more details.
- Instock items will ship in 3-5 business days. For customized please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Items that are made to order and as such are NOT eligible for exchanges or refunds